Brainy Quotes

The road to successful living comes with many choices and the willingness to participate in your life. Being a bystander in your life, does not allow you to share your light and energy with others. Those who choose to be a victim in their lives get left behind, while others who actively participate enjoy the journey to success and happiness because they are in control of where they want to go.

According to Brainy Quote, willingness is "the quality or state of being willing; free choice or consent of the will; freedom from reluctance; readiness of the mind to do or forbear." Other will related definitions are: do, being, choice, will, and freedom. Do you use these words when you speak? Do you have a choice and the will for freedom?

Here are 10 questions to ask yourself on your journey to success:
  1. Am I willing to give first and expect nothing in return? 
  2. Am I willing to ask for what I want? 
  3. Am I willing to set goals and plan ways to get what I want? 
  4. Am I willing to give up complaining, making excuses, and blaming others for not getting what I want and take 100% responsibility for my actions? 
  5. Am I willing to say "no" to an opportunity based on my priorities knowing that bigger and better opportunities may come my way? 
  6. Am I willing to step out of my comfort zone to experience all life has to offer me? 
  7. Am I willing to fail in order to learn and move forward? 
  8. Am I willing to persevere when the going gets tough? 
  9. Am I willing to embrace change? 
  10. Am I willing to take action?

Brainy Quotes
Brainy Quotes

Brainy Quotes
Brainy Quotes

Brainy Quotes
Brainy Quotes

Brainy Quotes
Brainy Quotes

Brainy Quotes
Brainy Quotes

Brainy Quotes
Brainy Quotes

Brainy Quotes
Brainy Quotes

Brainy Quotes
Brainy Quotes

When you are willing to go after what you want with conviction, you will inevitably get where you want to go and achieve what you want to achieve. You must be willing to do what it takes. How badly do you want what you say you want? What are some other questions you ask yourself about your "willingness" to participate in this exciting world called life?


Share 'Brainy Quotes' On ...